Monday, August 15, 2011

Fill Up The Forms

Salam & Hi!


Went to Mara HQ this morning for a briefing regarding forms & documents.. Lots & lots of forms & agreements yo! =D kyuem & unikl mestect Mara scholars were there..

the forms & agreements..


7.15 am : Arrive at the ktm station. Luckily I meet Hanan. *relief* Thanks for the accompany! At least I was not alone all the way to KL. =) n I have to say, there were so many people on the train. Since its in the morning, I can smell nice perfumes. aha... Kalu petang pula?? =P

9.15 am - noon : Briefing & Discussions. Its a hard time for few of my dearest friends who did not meet Mara's requirement to go overseas. At the moment, they have to start searching for a placement in any local private college. Pray hard so that Mara will consider their appeals.

1.30 pm : Home. ZzzZzz ~ ^____^

~DuR~

No comments: