Monday, December 12, 2011

Cant Believe What I'm Seeing!

Salam n Hi! =D

*slap on da face*

Define Parcel : an object or collection of objects wrapped in paper in order to be carried or sent by post (oxford dictionaries)







tis is how i picture a parcel.. ALL da time, until an hour ago. ^__^



I received a call from the residence office saying, "Sharifah, you hv a parcel awaits in Merville Residence". Hurrmmm, i wonder.. Why Merville? I'm in Belgrove. n they usually will send an email. *put on da thinking cap*

The first thing that popped into my mind : I have enough food Mom, dun worry. I've gained weight. (i dun even dare to weigh myself on da weighing scale!)

*put on my coat, walk in da drizzle* I'm all curious!

Me : Hi! I'm Sharifah. I received a call saying there's a parcel for me.
Reception guy : Ahaa. Yes. *10 seconds later*
Me : OMG!! *faint*
5 seconds later...
Me : I tot it was from my Mom or something.
Reception guy : Owh nooo... Its someone else. =P


*speechless*
i dunno whether he knows bout da ballon.





Thank you for da Good Luck gift! *every week exam pun ok!* ^__<

p/s : hurrm..wut do they teach you in engineering school? =P

-Dur-

1 comment:

luck said...

have anyone told u dat u deserve this? =)