Salam & Hi!
I miss the last 4th of June very much! Thanks to Nazhif who told me the tickets was on sale again, just a week before the concert! *i felt lucky*
Standing happily in front of the Emirates Stadium.
Free stadium entrance? (Coldplay & Arsenal Stadium at once!)
No one was unhappy! but of course I'm the happiest! ^^
I spot this Paradise Elephant came out from nowhere
4 hours of waiting....and the concert started! *pheewwww*
Chris Martin with confetti everywhere!
A part of the gimmicks: Giant balloons floating everywhere.. Cool!
The mind-blowing light effects!
I look decent outside to show a good example to those lil kids in the front row,
but i was literally jumping inside.. =P
Everyone's favourite: the self-light-up wristband!
No one gave up their wristbands at the end of the concert.
Who does?!
Who does?!
My fav moment: Chris Martin told everyone to raise our hands in the air, and our wristbands lighted up suddenly!
My favourite song from Mylo Xyloto!
You can listen to the recorded radio broadcasting " target="_blank">here.
p/s: I got people asking this, you didnt miss ur solat, did you? Alhamdulillah, i didnt missed my solat. I performed Asar in the stadium before the concert started & Maghrib outside the stadium after the concert.
Credits:
Pics was taken from Nazhif's facebook album and The Engineer's personal pictures. Thank you!
*i'm so paranoid of losing my camera that i decided to leave it in Anisa's room*
The fellow youtubers who uploaded their videos.
-D-










No comments:
Post a Comment