Thursday, June 21, 2012

Living A Dream: Muslim World Tour

Salam & Hi!

I was bored to death! I just dunno what to do at home. I was screaming my lungs out (singing to some old Backstreet Boys songs) when i found this interesting video on youtube! Subhanallah... He is living everyone's dream! 


This french Muslim guy, Gibran, he is travelling to the Muslim countries...for 2 years! He just started his world tour in Mecca and will end it in Madinah. 

My project is simple : I want to sleep every week in a different mosque, in a different country and interviewing the Muslims wherever I go. To show the reality of Islam through the videos I make and show the Muslims as they are.        -Gibran-





I think his effort in producing such video is indeed inspiring. May Allah ease his journey and inspire more people with the reality of Islam. 


-D-

No comments: